Sunday, June 24, 2007

What Should I Do?

I should get a pet, but I'm not sure which animal suits my personality. What is your opinion?


A bird of some sort? Flight is advantageous.


A doggy?


Kittens are cuddly.


Could I ever love a horse?


Raccoons are amazing looking, but I could never domesticate one.


A hyena might end up killing me, but I like laughter (do they really laugh? what's the deal there?)


I've always been fascinated with dinosaurs.


Hippos. They don't look normal, but there is something alluring about them.


How about a chipmunk? They are great climbers!

I don't know. Too many choices.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen any pet stores advertising dinosaurs, so you might as well go with a hippo - that's the only practical option that I can see.

Cassy said...

I know a rhino named Ivan who likes to jump in mud puddles. You could have him.

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

Oh yeah! I didn't think about Rhinos!!!

brent said...

I like the hippo/rhino idea...depends on how sneaky you want to be. I think hippos are sneakier from the perspective that everyone would assume a rhino could beat up a hippo, but I think not. Hippo jaw strength all the way. (I have no idea what I'm talking about)