Thursday, December 07, 2006

I am slowly going crazy...

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted last. I was going to post some pics and talk about some of my previous adventures in life, but I don't have a scanner. So, you'll have to wait until Monday, cause that's when I'm going to visit my Mother, who has a scanner.

In the meantime, I'll just let you all know I think I'm crazy. And here a number of proofs.


Did you know I once hovered in air for approximately 3 seconds?


I also have the ability to control animals with my mind.


I once wrote secret love notes to a girl and signed them "The Dark Avenger" and I actually thought I was being romantic.


Did you know I am addicted to popping my own zits? (click on this picture!)


I am convinced I can beat anyone up in a fight.


If it was socially acceptable I would have pictures of myself all over my house and office like Reggie Mantle.


I still have boxes in the middle of my living room I haven't unpacked (and it's been 7 months since I moved in).

I didn't even mention how absolutely retarded I am when it comes to girls.

9 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Do you have a bird?! *gasp* Birds in captivity...what a shame!! And yes, you are most definitely crazy...

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

that picture is not actually my house.

Megs said...

haha i was going to say...Dan doesnt' have a couch...but who know's maybe you do, also that zit guy...SO GROSS! dude, we're all crazy

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

i actually do have a couch now

arbyn said...

I always thought the boxes in your place took the place of furniture and art...

seriously.

and extra seats (just in case)

QueenBee said...

That game is so gross...

Anonymous said...

Mmm...that game was disgusting and I almost vomited.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Ahahaha, the zit guy is hilarious!

brent said...

yeah, zit guy is gross. Especially the ones that burst red, with blood. Sick. You're sick.