Sunday, December 31, 2006

I am in England

Been here since Thursday and things have been absolutely splendid! So many adventures already, can't wait to fill you in when I have more time and photos. Right now I'm in some random house of super hyper children about to celebrate New Years. The highlight of my trip so far, you ask? I've searched for years and years around the world and I've finally found people that appreciate my magic tricks!!! I'm never leaving...at least not until they come to appreciate my british accent.

5 comments:

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Happy New Year's Dan!! I'm glad that you are enjoying your stay in England :) AND that you had such a captive audience for your magic tricks. I'm surprised that the Wax Museum didn't make the 'top pick'. Is that because a) you haven't gone yet or b) *gasp* could it be that the magic tricks TOPPED your wax museum experience?!?! Yes, now for that British accent...just remember to say three little letters...D M A!! ;)

QueenBee said...

I second Maia's "Happy New Year's Dan!" I'm glad that you made it ot England safely and that you are enjoying the land of my ancestors so throughly. Can't wait to here more about your adventures abroad.

Megs said...

BLOODY BRILLIANT ISN"T IT?!

Anonymous said...

Are you making a move on Robyn?? Hehe I stumbled on your blog...

Anonymous said...

do you have a beard again dan? i was sure i saw bearded dan the other day...some guy is walking around town trying to be you-hope england's great!
teresa:)