Thursday, December 21, 2006

"You're so weird!" Jackie said.

Jackie has reminded me time and time again that I am weird. Sometimes I forget why, but then I come across pictures like this one and it all comes back to me.


For my 22nd birthday my Mom took me and Jackie to Victoria. While there, our cousin Jon joined us for two awesome experiences: The Royal BC Museum and of course, THE WAX MUSEUM!!!!"


They actually had live animals roaming around the building!


Everytime I show this picture to people they always comment, "Who are you giving money to? You can see the closed sign!"


Thanks for ruining my pose Jon...


Those two ladies were surprised when Jackie took the picture just as they turned around.


For the record, that was one of my favorite shirts of all time!


I couldn't quite tell what Columbus was writing.


We stood under the dwarf that best suited our personalities.


I didn't know Walt was so short.


This pic is actually real. I didn't know they still used guillotines in Victoria.


Remarkably, I met Diana and had this picture taken 3 years after she died.

What an incredible time we shared!!! I can't wait to see Robyn's smiling face as we hit the greatest wax museum of all time next week...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give this post a rating of five stars of failure

Megs said...

BAH HA!!!

Anonymous said...

is this why you asked me if you could borrow my camera?

Anonymous said...

Dude, i remember that shirt. At least I think so... Joy Electic.... i think he's still at it?!?

Anonymous said...

Hey - watch out for Queen Victoria. When I was 3, my parents and i went to England for like 2 months, and of course went to the Wax Museum in that time. For the most part, I remember it being very cool, until that is, my mom insisted that I have my picture taken with Queen Victoria. I bawled, cause I thought she would come alive and attack me for sure. (Since then, I have come to learn that that probably wouldn't have happened...but you never know, especially when you're three.)

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

Ewwww!! Chamber of Horrors!! I have purposefully avoided all photo's/postcards of this horrific place...UNTIL NOW!!!! I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep tonight...

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

Yes Robyn, that is most certainly why I need a camera!

Joy Electric....I can't believe that guy is still pumping out the tunes. I need a new Joy Electric shirt!!!

I'll get a pic of Queen Vicky just for you Kathleen.

Oh flip flops, I'm dragging Robyn into the London Chamber of Horrors and it looks incredible!!!