Monday, November 20, 2006

On a Side Note...

As I was going through pictures to put on my previous post I came across these two.



Now the funny thing about these pictures is this: They were taken at a Japanese Restaurant in Surrey. You will notice that I am not in these pictures. Not only was I also in that same Japanese Restaurant sitting with those exact same people, but I am also the exact same guy who called that exact same Japanese Restaurant and reserved those exact same seats you see pictured!!! I was also at the Zoo with these folks earlier in the day, but remarkably there is not one picture out there evidencing that fact! And everytime I bring it up no one can even remember I was there. I have come to the conclusion that I do not exist...

14 comments:

QueenBee said...

That's kinda funny - almost like poetic justice...

So Dan tell me how does it feel to be forgotten?

Megs said...

hmmmm oh danny boy, i know you exist that's the problem when your the one with the camera.

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

HAHA!! Like the quick wit Sarah ;)

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

Actually, I wasn't even the one who took these pictures. I think in the bottom picture that's my knee on the right side.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...something is fishing...i don't know if i believe you were really there.

arbyn said...

hahahahahaha as soon as I saw those photos I knew what you'd be writing about!

On a side note, I did eventually find one photo of you from that day at the zoo. I didn't tell you because I was so sure that you weren't there with us that day.

BUT if you remember, Natasha was there too and there aren't any photos of her either.

Hahahahahahahahah oh my. I'll make sure to remember you came to England. We'll get loads of photos.

Anonymous said...

i remember once when i was forgotten in a game of hide n' seek- that sucked!
lucky travelling dan!maybe i'll jump in your suitcase
teresa:)

Anonymous said...

Oh come off it Cooper, I'd forget I was there if it weren't for the photos. And we'd all forget those people in the room next to us if we hadn't taken photos of them over the partition

arbyn said...

ok I don't remember that but it sounds like something that would happen to us.

were we wearing las vegas visors?

Tyco Montoyo said...

I look special.

And was that the day I kissed an exotic deer?

arbyn said...

it was that same day. I have the picture to prove it.

DAve and JAnie said...

England! That is awesome! Oh the accents, the sights, the food. I have never been. I was going to go there to visit family but i was way too pregnant. Don't get pregnant because you might have to forgo your trip too.
Will you go see Pemberly? That's an important sight too!
Janie

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Wow - you haven't posted in a really long time...how incredibly boring...I need stuff to read while I am bored at the office! hehe

Anonymous said...

I agree, what's up in the life of cooper?