Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hallowe'en is Fun

I'm so tired...whenever I have a Junior High night all I do is yell the whole time! My throat is sore and I'm slightly exhausted. But I must say I had a really fun time tonight. Even though Hallowe'en was yesterday, we had a party tonight anyway. Here are some pictures for y'all...


This is last year's party. Can you guess what I dressed up as? I'm a Walmart Sales Associate named Amanda. I totally stole Tinkerbell's vest 3 yrs ago and haven't returned it yet!!!


This is me and my snazzy decorations for this year. The camera makes it look creepier than it was. Notice the pumpkins...


I carved them myself...and here is my best rendition of the great Reverend D. Henry Peters. One of the youth kept saying it looked like an old guy.


This is some of my youth. Those 4 girls didn't dress up, that's how they normally look.


It wasn't until I put the pictures on my computer that I noticed how freaky Richard's eyes were! I have no idea how he did that!!?!?


This guy wins in my books for sweetest costume...He's a tube of my favorite toothpaste!!! And it's even got French on it!!!!!!!


I know this picture didn't turn out so good, but I had to point out my favorite part of the party...now that it's over I can take these orange lights home and put them up in my living room!

So now I'm looking forward to next year, when maybe I will actually try to make a decent costume...

5 comments:

Megs said...

dude that picture of you and your decorations...is really...freaky!! honest...it's scary..i may have nightmares...

Jaclyn_Rose said...

So wait...what were you?

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

i have no clue what i am...i bought this silly mask thing and i think it's supposed to be a hobo or something. i'll take a better picture of it later...

Anonymous said...

good attempt, but it looks like we took you to school

kathleen marie said...

did you give the Crest guy a prize? Cause that's an AWESOME costume :)