Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Finally Gave In....

It's all Jordie's fault. He is the one who planted this little seed inside my heart. A few years ago I went over to his house over the Christmas break and we had a Dance Dance Revolution...and I left that night with one thought, "I must get this for myself one day!!!" And here we are, after all this time, I have finally purchased DDR for myself...

I wish I could dance. I look so ridiculous. I know this won't make me a superstar, but I'm hoping it will help a little with my coordination. What am I talking about??!? This game will only make me look even more retarded on the dance floor. I can't wait!

I welcome any and all competitors...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling so proud right now. I'll be home for Christmas, you better practice!
-Jordie

Flip Flops Anonymous said...

It's too bad you're missing my fantastical birthday party for a 'worship nite'. There will be DDR Championships galore...ahhh, pure heaven...

Megs said...

two words. "bring it"

sorry about standing you up on our diorama day on thursday.

di‧o‧ram‧a 

–noun 1. a scene, often in miniature, reproduced in three dimensions by placing objects, figures, etc., in front of a painted background.

one day. one day.

kathleen marie said...

wow...have to say I'm quite impressed. I think your future all-nighters with the youth will have a new feature attraction :)

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

Now that I think about it Jordie, I think the first time I even played DDR was with you at Castle Fun Park.

QueenBee said...

I just hope that you don't hurt yourself...

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I could have given you, I mean sold you ours. You know us mennos can't dance.

Megs said...

dan. i hope you are well my friend. the end.