Monday, February 08, 2010

My LIfe: A 2nd Update


My life at a glance...



I'm nearing the middle of my 5th year at Cedar Park Church. I'd say for the first time I actually feel like I have a workable plan for structuring this ministry right.


A year ago I began hanging out with a Miss Amy Hales. We are now currently an "item". We're not getting married anytime soon, so stop asking please.


I love spinach now.


I am hovering around 210 lbs. Not too happy about that.


My dad passed away in Dec from esophageal cancer. It's been an emotional experience, but very healthy for me and my family (for the most part I think).


The contract on my phone is ending soon. I believe it might just be time to get an iPhone.


My dentist had me coming every 4 months for a cleaning to improve my gums. Today I was graduated to 6 months!!!


I'm currently rocking a soul patch while growing out my bangs. My goal is to shave the soul patch and become a Justin Bieber look-a-like.


Actually I think it's time for the beard to make a comeback.


Twisted my ankle last March and it's still bothering me.


Since my last update I have traveled to Sacramento, Campbell River, Quadra Island, Victoria, Malibu, Disneyland, Medford, Atlanta, and Edmonton (multiple time :S). My next destinations include Italy, Montreal, Ontario, and the Northern States.

2 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

yay for workable plan
yay for amy
um, so-so for spinach (I've actually eaten more spinach here than I ever had before, but I wouldn't say i love it!)
boo for belly - we'll get you in shape!
yay for that picture of dad, you don't need to email it to me now
yay for iphone - but ive heard you should wait for the next model (june or july I think?)
yay for healthier gums
umm...not sure about the bangs! but I like the soulpatch (I made Conor grow his back)
NO beard!
boo ankle
See you in Italy!v

arbyn said...

When are you heading to Italy?