Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Great Summer of Movies - Part One

Since May 16th I have seen 11 movies in the theatre. Now, I do watch a lot of movies, but this is quite a bit for me (especially at $12 a pop). But you want to know something incredible?!? Most times I go to the movies I usually see one really bad movie out of three. But so far this summer, of all eleven movies I've seen, I would classify only one of those as bad! And that is...


The Incredible Hulk.

Not surprising to me, I knew I shouldn't have seen it. There is nothing new, original, funny, or exciting about this movie. The acting is flat, the special effects are over the top, and there are no reasons given to care about any of these characters. Now I want to go back and watch "The Hulk", because after seeing this I think that might actually be a decent movie.

Stay tuned in the next few days to see which ten movies I really liked...

No comments: