Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It Could Have Been More - Part Two

My next few posts I'll be discussing my thoughts on the summer movies I've seen thus far. I started by talking about the worst, and will now move up the scale till we get to my favorite movie of this summer.


11. The Incredible Hulk (the above would have made a better movie)


10. Hancock

This was a fun movie, I did enjoy watching it. But for me it just was lacking something, somewhere. I don't think Will Smith was right for this role. He will always been the nice guy in my mind, I can never see him play a badass. And the story was kinda cool, the action was fun, it had some good moments. But overall, the whole history of him and you know didn't really make sense, not sure they needed to get into it. So yeah, fun movie, but I think they could have done more with the concept.


09. Wanted

Wanted...another really fun movie, but sooo ridiculous. So why did it place higher than Hancock?? Because it wasn't trying to take itself seriously, it was ridiculous and proud of it. I love movies like this (Transporter 1 & 2 come to mind). You don't have to think much or nitpick, you just strap yourself into your seat and enjoy the ride!!! But I do prefer movies that make you think and have some sort of redeeming qualities, so this isn't in the top 5, but it was still a very very fun experience!

No comments: