Saturday, March 29, 2008

This is Mental

The other day I stumbled on this video for "The Moses Code".


Online Videos by Veoh.com

I thought the video was funny. I thought they did a good job mocking "The Secret" by coming up with all those grand statements that have no substance. Even the name "The Moses Code" is an obvious spoof on "The DaVinci Code". I especially liked the Tom Cruise-esque laugh by the lady at the beginning of the trailer.

Then I saw another video called "Thank God I".


Now this video was ridiculous to me at first. I thought it wasn't that funny, but whatever. Not all mock-videos are funny to me. But about halfway through I began to realize, "Wait a minute, could this be real!?!"

And then I recognized the same black guy in this video is also in "The Moses Code". What?!? If this video is real, then that must mean the first video is also an actual movie. And sure enough, after hunting around the internet I discovered that in fact, both of these videos are legitimate spiritual material!!! Seriously? You can't be serious!?!?

Check them out for yourself.
www.themosescode.com
www.thankgodi.com

This has got to be a giant scam. I mean, everything they say has absolutely no content. And here's a list of featured speakers: http://www.themosescode.com/index.php?p=Featured. You would think of all these "spiritual directors" and "mediums" one of them would realize how full of B.S. all this is and call these people out. But they don't. They all get together for events like this and spiritual gatherings and they all act like it's all real. But do they really believe it themselves??? I mean, I can see a few of them buying it, but these guys look so slick and the way these videos are produced, it's so pretentious. I mean, even that stupid ghost whisperer guy is a speaker.


You would think the others would be like, "What the heck is he doing here?!? I thought this Moses Code was legit!" But they don't say that, and why not? Because they all know this is one big money making scheme. I don't know how they get away with this.

Or am I wrong, how is this happening???

2 comments:

Jaclyn_Rose said...

It's been over a month since your last post about your trip here...I wanna hear about New Zealand!!

Jerthom said...

PTL!!!