Friday, April 11, 2008

I must confess...


So, I must be honest...I'm not proud to let this out in the open. I don't really want people to know this, but lately I'm realizing I shouldn't be ashamed of it. So here it is: You are looking at an online dater. I haven't been meeting very many girls where I live and my friend Josh said if I tried an online dating service he would pay half. I couldn't resist that offer, cause I'm a miser, so a few months ago I took the plunge.


Now, it hasn't been very successful so far. Actually, I've been matched with 3 people I already know, haha. I have gotten to know a few new people, but no one that I've really connected with even just as friends. After I got back from New Zealand I was kinda feeling like it wasn't the right time for me to be doing this so I let me subscription run out. Well, as of last night I decided to give it another go, and this time I felt like it would be stupid to be all secretive about it. So that's that. Maybe for this subscription I should get my Grandma to pay half. She's always asking how my nanny friend is doing, haha.


i haven't given up on you mary poppins...

3 comments:

arbyn said...

hahahahahahah

arbyn said...

Oh. I should say I'm laughing at your grandma's comments. I'm not laughing at online dating, loads of people meet that way.

Just so we're clear.

Jaclyn_Rose said...

I'm laughing at Grandmas comment as well :) She's great