Thursday, November 15, 2007

Kortney


Kortney and I have a love/hate relationship. We dated for awhile and it was kind of a messy break-up. I tried to stop her wedding, but was unsuccessful (she always said I was useless...).

One time we were making out and she bit my lip, just to taste my blood. That was freaky...wasn't really surprised though now that I think of it. Another time she called me a yogurt in front of all my friends. I was so embarrassed!


So yeah, there's a little bit of bitterness and tension between the two of us. I can't honestly say I'm happy for her now. I wish we could have worked things out better.

And now this whole business with blog links!

A couple years ago Kortney came up me and was like,
"I READ YOUR BLOG!!!??!!?"

To which I replied, "So...."

"Well how come I'm not in your links???" She snapped back.

"Because you broke my heart you maneater!!!" I thought in my head but was too chicken to say.
Instead I said nothing and ran out of the room crying. That night someone slashed the tires on my hog. I have my suspicions as to who that person just might have happened to be ;(

And now she's on my case again, "WHY CAN'T I BE IN YOUR BLOG LINKS!!!?!?!?!" Her screams resound in my brain...

So I hope you're happy Kortney cause I've finally added you to my blog links...

under Blogs I Don't Recommend...

with the title Tonya Harding...

You see, Kortney is a figure skater,

And she broke my heart like Tonya Harding broke that girls knee,


And the pain will always be there Kortney. Thanks...thanks for not getting out of my life!

9 comments:

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

This is my attempt at being funny by the way...

Ashley Ronnell said...

Ahahahaha... wow.

kinneyland said...

That's why you don't date people on staff (unless they're Nooksack), when will you learn.

Jaclyn_Rose said...

Okay try again...so do you actually know kortney...cuz im REALLY confused!

Anonymous said...

hahaha...I would love to have seen Kort's face when she read it...it funny!!

arbyn said...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahha

kortney said...

Sam you're so right right now. It was a good face. I was so confused.
And speechless. I don't even have something funny to say. A whole post to me though. Weird. Hmmm.

I still don't get it. I still don't know why I don't get a normal link.

Ashley Ronnell said...

Oh man I'm still laughing about this one, Coop.

Anonymous said...

Kort....if you don't get it then you really should not have a real link....