Friday, August 14, 2009

Caught Again...


I'm caught in another online phenomenon. Yes, Farmville is controlling my life! My brain is trying to think of creative ways I can design my farm by planting certain coloured crops in special formations. But first I have to raise money, and that'll take about a week for me to get enough cash to start playing around.


The odd thing is, I've only been playing it for a couple days, and today as I came out of the church I noticed the trees around it. I've seen them lots before, but I'd say this is the first time I opened my eyes to them. There's this set of trees that have bright red berries on them that I never noticed before. They look really neat. I'm glad some people from my church put in that effort.

Then I drove to someone's house and couldn't help noticing all the different plants and trees and how they were arranged. It's funny that a video game is teaching me to appreciate nature...

3 comments:

amanda said...

hahaha

Jaclyn_Rose said...

hehe - that's cute! I've got to say, farmville for me is about productivity and just planting the things that will make the most money, with well not the LEAST amount of effort, but with a happy balance of effort.

Unknown said...

That's like how Animal Crossing got me to appreciate furniture arrangement.