Saturday, May 17, 2008

What does it mean?!?!?!?

My good friend Ashley (aka Nooksack) is a talented T-Shirt artist.

I asked her the other day, "Can you make me a T-shirt with something that makes me think 'Oh Ashley' every time I see it?"

And voila...it arrived in the mail this week!!!

I wondered what would be on it, Dr Mario? Ricky Gervais? A smashed toyota? I didn't know!

And this is what I saw:


Well, not exactly like this, but close enough.

Do you know what this means? Cause I sure don't!!!!!!

I first saw this on Ashley and Sam's facebook...and I asked them then what it means...and of course they refused to tell me...cause they're jerks like that!

And now it's on my shirt, and I'm afraid to wear it...but I will. And I have to admit, this is the perfect thing to put on a shirt to make me think, 'Oh Ashley'.

Now can you help me...what do you think it means???? I need to know!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... I told you giving Ashley full range on your shirt might not have been a good idea. I know what it means. It is nothing bad at all.It is quite the opposite of bad really....

and im quite jelous of your shirt...

Jerthom said...

I think it means "a count of five". Perhaps it could also mean "a colourful count of five". I always had an eye for the abstract!!

Cassy said...

I know what it means, too!

And I even got to see the shirt... when it was still in Calgary. It is a nice shirt!

Ashley Ronnell said...

You were close with Teletubbies...

it's actually the Wiggles!

Just kidding. There's no green Wiggle.

kinneyland said...

obviously it means she is wearing you down.

Anonymous said...

five score and seven years ago. relient k?