Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Mysteriously Vanishing Car

i had a dream last night

Ian Martens was driving me somewhere and then for some reason we were driving in separate cars

and then we got pulled over by American police

but i didnt have my license

I told them my license number (cause I have it memorized for some reason) but they didn't care

and they were hassling me and such

and i was like, how did i get in that car anyways??!

and then, i turned around and the car was gone, and the police were like, "im sure you were driving a car", and im like, "i dont think i was, i was with Ian in his car", "but i remember seeing him put the parking break on", says one of the cops

but the car was gone so i guess i couldn't have broken the law

the Lord works in mysterious ways!

2 comments:

arbyn said...

you said it elwood.

kathleen marie said...

dreams are hilarious.