Wednesday, October 04, 2006

"This is Daniel Peters"


I thought it would be amusing for my next series to follow along the popular kids show "This is Daniel Cook" where we find little Daniel placed in grownup situations learning everyday things.


This is Daniel Cook flying an airplane.

However, the twist will be this...instead of a show on me baking a cake, there will instead be one picture. And that picture will be a metaphor for my life. Confused?!? Well, I hope the pictures speak for themselves.

4 comments:

Spencer said...

This is Spencer Andres totally weirded out and at the same time intrigued by your new list...

Anonymous said...

Careful... my kids love Daniel Cook and so do I. You mess with Mr. Cook you mess with the COLONEL. Just ask any of the Sr. Staff of 2006!

Dr. Coopernicus Who said...

woah there buddy, in no way am i mocking or disrespecting the beautful work Mr. Cook does for our world. i am merely showing what would happen if i was placed in the same situation. (not actually, but metaphorically as a representation of how I live my life and influence people around me)

Anonymous said...

Um, so everything in your life is the worst possible senario? Is that the metaphor? Either that you have been really really busy. Maybe....