Sunday, January 04, 2009

the girl of my dreams - #12

12. ooh and she is a marvelous speller!


(i'll have to wait 20 yrs for these girls...)

i'm quite certain this statement should be taken off the list of prophecies. sure it sounds prophetic and it's in the list and it's italicized, but i think it is questionable. why you ask???

well, my belief is that as megan was typing the prophecies she kept thinking to herself, "i don't kno if theze wurds are speled rite?!?" and then she recalled, "oh dan always makes a fuss about proper spelling." which then prompted her to type, "ooh and she is a marvelous speller!" you see, i think it was in that moment she interjected her own personal judgment rather than allowing the spirit to guide her.


sure it would be nice if that special someone could spell correctly. i've always enjoyed spelling words properly and i can usually notice right away when a word is spelled wrong, but ultimately it really doesn't matter to me. rather than anger me not it just makes me laugh.


this could have been me as a kid!

but i don't really know if i have the authority to say whether or not this is prophetic. i guess you will have to judge for yourself...

2 comments:

Megs said...

hahaha... I sound like such a gong show in these posts...you'll have to write a redeeming post about me some day! hahaha. but I would say no..no you dont have the authroity to say whether that was prophetic or not ;)

Demara said...

hmm...wow that's a funny sotp line. i wonder what sotp means anyway? any ideas??

it bugs me when i see words that i know the spelling of spelled wrong. I guess you could say it is a pet peeve of mine!